Translate

Sunday 30 August 2015

Santa's 12 Days of Christmas: Day 11

Hi everyone,

I had hoped to have a finish of Day 11 by the end of this month but I think I have been distracted by a few other things going on - lol!  For some reason, I am really struggling with Day 11. This is part of the Sunday SAL which I stitch with my dear friend, Linda.  Maybe he will be finished by the end of September?


I am loving all of the wonderful Prairie Schooler Stitching which I see everyone else is doing - so beautiful!

Have a good week, 

hugs, 

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

He will be finished somewhen in September, and I think this nice guy here doesn't mind:)

Nicola said...

I wouldn't imagine that there is much more to do on him now, so look forward to seeing your finish soon.

Stitching Noni said...

Keep on going Kaye....he is almost there!!! :o)
Hugs xx

Rita said...

He looks great so far!