Translate

Sunday 16 August 2015

My first project

Hello, dear friends

I am very happy to be here. I have been a Prairie Schooler fan since I started stitching about 20 years ago and the very first PS book I bought was #15 Village Sampler. So far I haven't stitched it yet but maybe it will be one of my later projects in this SAL.

When I was accepted and joined the group I went through my kitted projects and found this:


A Prairie Garden will be my first project for the SAL and I will start on it as soon as I will have finished my current summer piece.

Have a great start into the new week,
Brigitte

5 comments:

Annie said...

What a lovely project:) The colours look a bit autumn-like and perfect for this season:)

Bette said...

I have this chart in my stash. It's a great choice.

Nicola said...

That will look gorgeous Brigitte. I have that in my stash and have stitched two or three individually for exchanges or gifts but have yet to stitch the whole design for myself.look forward to watching yours grow.

twinpeakprimitives said...

It is a wonderful pattern and start! Your choice is very delicate too!

Kaisievic said...

Oh, Brigitte, what a great choice for your first design for the SAL, it will look gorgeous once it is finished.