Translate

Sunday 9 August 2015

Here Comes Santa Claus


Hello Everyone! I'm Nicola from Staffordshire in England. I am very sad to know that Prairie Schooler is closing, but then again I will be able to stitch all the PS designs that I have in my stash without being tempted by new ones. For this SAL I have decided to start with "Here Comes Santa Claus", a limited edition chart that I got as a gift, along with the 32ct linen to stitch it on. I've had it a couple of years now but have only just got the Crescent Colour threads to stitch it with. I'm not the fastest stitcher in the World, and am also stitching other things, but I am really looking forward to taking part in this SAL and sharing my WIP's with you all. 



Nicola

8 comments:

sew.darn.quilt said...

He's going to be gorgeous when finished ")

Brigitte said...

Oh, hello Nicola. So nice to see you here on the PS blog. And you chose a great Santa design. Looking forward to seeing you stitching him.

Kaisievic said...

This is a great first start for this SAL, Nicola - have fun!

Kate said...

Great choice to start with :-)

Karyn said...

I love it Nicola, and can't wait to see it "come to life" as you stitch it.
I love your point and agree...no more temptation ;)
Hugs
Karyn

twinpeakprimitives said...

Hi Nicola,
I love your choice too! Looking forward to see how it comes to the life!
Happy stitching

Nurdan

Bette said...

What a wonderful choice for this SAL, Nicola. I'm looking forward to watching your progress on this one.

Bette said...

What a wonderful choice for this SAL, Nicola. I'm looking forward to watching your progress on this one.